Terms and Conditions
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
www.lilyrosa.com - LilyRosa Limited, 83 Brox Road, Ottershaw, Surrey, KT16 0LE, United Kingdom
Telephone: 01932 873112 - 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
Companies House Registration: 07786412
Registered Office: 83 Brox Road, Ottershaw, Surrey, KT16 0LE, United Kingdom
2) Shopping you can order products online at www.lilyrosa.com or by telephone 01932 873112 - 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT).
a) When you place an Order ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated at www.lilyrosa.com subject to these Terms.
b) You must pay for your Order when placing your order, your payment will be processed by Worldpay, we accept credit and debit cards from VISA & Mastercard.
c) When you place your Order we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
d) We manage our stock levels on a daily basis, but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we cannot supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund the amount debited by us.
e) Due to the nature of our products, subtle variations in colour shade, design or size may occur from item to item.
f) We try to make sure that the prices on lilyrosa.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
g) Lilyrosa.com may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
h) You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically prior to placing your order and before you submit your credit card details. UK 1st Class Post is included free of charge. UK Signed for and International Track & Trace prices are shown at the time of ordering.
i) Prices on lilyrosa.com are in British Pounds.
j) Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. We cannot advise you what these costs will be please consult your local customs office for more information.
3) Delivery - orders that are placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, we usually aim to despatch the same day.
a) Orders are despatched by: Royal Mail 1st Class Post – Free of charge. Additional charges are made when shipping by: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for, International Airmail and International Airmail Tracked and Signed.
b) We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
c) If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time please contact us by telephone or email, some parcels may take longer to be delivered, especially during December.
d) Please order from LilyRosa with enough delivery time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
e) This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4) Refunds and returns we hope that you will be delighted with your products but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item.
a) Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your order number, order date, product purchased and the reason for the return. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and will advise you of how to return the goods. These terms do not affect your statutory rights. We ask that you take care to return and include the original packaging.
b) We aim to process returns within 48 hours of receipt, we will refund directly to the debit / credit card used to place the original order.
c) You will pay for the return postage of the product.
5) Faulty products we aim to package and deliver the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition.
a) If a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us. Please contact us by email: email@example.com please include your order number, order date, product purchased and the reason for the return.
b) In these circumstances we will pay the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
c) We aim to process returns within 48 hours of receipt, we will refund directly to the debit / credit card used to place the original order.
d) You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
7) Privacy and Data Policy LilyRosa makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
a) When you place an Order, we ask you for certain information to process your order, this would include your name, phone number, postal address, email address. This information will be kept securely.
b) We do not hold any bank or credit card details on our system, your payment is processed by the WorldPay processing system.
c) If you are a new customer we will give you the choice once you have placed an order whether to contact you with future offers and new products. We will not bombard you with emails.
d) If you agree to be contacted then you will be added to our Mailchimp email system and receive regular updates of new products and offers usually ever two weeks.
e) If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
f) We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other third party companies.
8) Copyright the content of lilyrosa.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom and other copyright laws, and is the property of LilyRosa Limited. The collective work includes works that are licensed to LilyRosa Limited. Copyright 2017, LilyRosa Limited ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically view and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of purchasing LilyRosa products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by LilyRosa. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
9) Trademarks all trademarks, service marks and trade names of LilyRosa used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of LilyRosa.
10) Warranty Disclaimer this site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, LilyRosa disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. LilyRosa does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. LilyRosa does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
11) Limitation of Liability LilyRosa shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if LilyRosa has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
12) Typographical Errors In the event that a product is mistakenly listed with an incorrect price, LilyRosa reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. LilyRosa reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, LilyRosa shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
13) Term; Termination These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by LilyRosa without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
14) Use of Site Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a LilyRosa or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
15) Participation Disclaimer LilyRosa does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, LilyRosa is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, LilyRosa reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to LilyRosa in its sole discretion.
16) Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LilyRosa, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
17) Third-Party Links In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, LilyRosa may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with LilyRosa, LilyRosa has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of LilyRosa. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, LilyRosa seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
18) Our Responsibilities LilyRosa has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on www.lilyrosa.com or contact us for exact sizes.
a) Because of the nature of the Internet LilyRosa provides and maintains www.lilyrosa.com on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of www.lilyrosa.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
b) You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use www.lilyrosa.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse LilyRosa for any loss or damage caused as a result.
c) These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limited LilyRosa’a liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
d) LilyRosa will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
e) These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
f) Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, www.lilyrosa.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to www.lilyrosa.com and www.lilyrosa.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
i) any incorrect or inaccurate information on www.lilyrosa.com
ii) any interruptions to or delays in updating www.lilyrosa.com
iii) the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of www.lilyrosa.com or any product purchased through www.lilyrosa.com
iv) any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the www.lilyrosa.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
v) any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
vi) any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading www.lilyrosa.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from www.lilyrosa.com or its licensees and affiliates
vii) the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which www.lilyrosa.com link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
viii) all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
g) LilyRosa may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
h) LilyRosa may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of www.lilyrosa.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
i) Termination shall be without prejudice to LilyRosa other rights.
j) LilyRosa acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
k) These terms constitute the full agreement between you and www.lilyrosa.com and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
l) LilyRosa sells worldwide so we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries.